THREE WAYS ON HOW TO SAVE YOUR POISONED DOG
Many persons have lost their dogs to death as a result of poison from chemicals used to bathe the dog to prevent ectoparasites like ticks and fleas.
I have lost many of my dogs to death including puppies and i can tell how emotional destabilizing that could be. Once I cried like a baby on my way home after the death of one of my dogs and if you saw me you could think it was the death of a human. You won’t understand the feelings except you are a pet person. Well let’s move on. Whether you are a pet person or not, you probably have a dog and must have had a bad experience with a poisoned dog here are the two best ways I have tried then I will give you a third that I could describe as a cover.
Signs your dog is poisoned could be it foaming on the mouth or passing out lots of fluid from the mouth.
- CHARCOAL MIX
You should have a grounded charcoal kept on a container. Once you notice a sign of poison, mix some of the charcoal with clean water and force it through the mouth of the dog. Allow the dog take some air and repeat on the foaming or water stops coming out from the dog.
- PALM OIL
If you don’t have charcoal available, palm oil could be a better alternative. Force the palm through the mouth of the dog. As a matter of fact, you should train your dog from puppy to have affinity for licking palm oil so that in case of poisoning you do not need to force palm oil through as that often fails for dogs that hate palm oil.
Ensure to assure a dying dog of your love. Keep running your hands on the dog’s back and head and tell the dog how much you love it and that you don’t want it to die. Words are powerful and that has saved most my dogs.
NEVER BATHE YOUR DOGS WITH CHEMICALS THAT ARE POISONOUS TO THE DOGS ONCE IT TOUCHES THE MOUTH. THERE ARE AFFORDABLE SPRAYS NOW THAT ERADICATES ECTOPARASITES THAT HAS NO LIFE THREATENING EFFECT ON THE DOG EVEN IF IT TOUCHES THE MOUTH. THEY ARE SAFE FOR PUPPIES TOO.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOUND THIS USEFUL.